Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Tony Vincent Teaches Us How to Make Great Illustrations
2. 11 Google Apps Updates You Might Have Missed This Month
3. A Great Explanation of Primary Sources vs. Secondary Sources
4. Schedule Assignments in Google Classroom
5. How to Use the New Q&A and Laser Pointer Features of Google Slides
6. Stackup - Create & Track Reading Goals for You and Your Students
7. An Animated Tour of the Water Cycle and Water Treatment
Spring and Summer PD Opportunities With Me
- Only five tickets are left for the Practical Ed Tech BYOD Camp in July.
- The Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp is sold out! Email me to get on the waiting list.
- If coming to Maine isn't an option for you, take a look at the online workshops I'm hosting throughout the spring and summer.
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
FreshGrade is a great online digital portfolio tool.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
FrontRow offers adaptive online ELA and Math practice activities.
Teach n Go is a comprehensive platform for teaching online courses.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
Buncee offers a great tool for creating visual stories.