Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Finally! Google Classroom Lets You Share With Parents
2. Displaying YouTube Without Distractions
3. GoogleCast for Education Gets Your Students on the Same Page
4. Annotate Documents In the Updated Google Classroom Apps
5. Control What's Projected With Chromecast or Extended Display
6. The Four Things Students Need to Create Good Book Trailers
7. How to Use Images as Answer Choices in Google Forms
I Will Come To Your School or Conference
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Haiku Deck offers the best alternative to PowerPoint.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.D2L offers a great LMS and they want your input to make it even better.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
Buncee offers a great tool for creating visual stories.