Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. My Favorite Tools for Creating Screencast Videos - Updated
2. Draw and Tell: Create Animated Screencasts with Elementary Students
3. Electoral Decoder Shows Students the Math of Presidential Elections
4. GameOn World - A Fun Geography Game
5. MySimpleShow Adds a Convenient New Way to Create Flipped Video Lessons
6. CS First - Lesson Plans for Teaching Computer Science
7. Four Social Studies Lessons You Can Update With Comics
Need a keynote for your conference?
Click here to learn about my keynotes and workshops.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
Pixton provides a great way to create comics.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
SeeSaw is the best platform for creating digital portfolios with K-8 students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.