Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Two Ways to Visually Show Classroom Noise - Best of 2016
2. Blogging Platforms for Teachers Compared and Ranked - Best of 2016
3. 10 Sites and Apps for Vocabulary and Spelling Practice - Best of 2016
4. Kahoot Adds a Team Mode - Best of 2016
5. 15 Tools for Teaching History With Technology - Best of 2016
6. Great Tools for Creating Screencasts - Best of 2016
7. 5 Tips for New Chromebook Users - Best of 2016
Join me on Wednesday afternoon for Google Forms & Sheets for Beginners. If you're a history teacher, join me on January 9th for the start of Teaching History With Technology.
Need a speaker for your conference?
Click here to learn about my keynotes and workshops.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Math Playground offers hundreds of math games and tutorial videos.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosts workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.