To prepare for my week on the road I should be doing a bunch of laundry right now. But the mountains are calling and I must go ski for a little while. Before I do that, I have the list of this week's most popular posts.
This week's most popular posts:
1. 10 Good Video Sources for Social Studies Teachers and Students
2. 16 Ways to Use TinyTap in Your Classroom
3. Ten Good Video Sources for Science Teachers and Students
4. You Can Write Music in Google Docs
5. Nature Sound Map - Listen to the Sounds of Nature All Over the World
6. Three Fun Phonics Games from Teach Your Monster to Read
7. 82 Google Tools Tutorial Videos
On January 11th I'm starting a new section of Classroom Blog Jumpstart. More information about that online class is available here.
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
SeeSaw is a great iPad app for creating digital portfolios.
Lesley University offers online education programs for teachers.
Southeastern University offers online M.Ed programs.