This week more registrations arrived for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps. Both of them are now more than 50% full. I was down at the host hotel this week and it got me excited about once again leading these hands-on workshops. Early bird registration is available for seven more days.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 16 Educational Resources for Earth Day 2016
2. Scrible Edu Helps Students Organize Research
3. 100 Google Apps Tutorial Videos
4. Three Good Ways to Use All Those Pictures Students Take
5. CaptureCast - Record Screencasts on Your Chromebook
6. GeoGebra Exam Mode Lets You Choose Which Tools Your Students Can Use During Tests
7. Geopedia - A Map & Wikipedia Mashup
Spring and Summer PD Opportunities With Me
- Discounted early registration for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps is available through the end of the month.
- If coming to Maine isn't an option for you, take a look at the online workshops I'm hosting throughout the spring and summer.
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference?
Click here to learn about my professional development services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
BoomWriter provides a fantastic tool for creating writing lessons.
FreshGrade is a great online digital portfolio tool.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards and cartoon stories.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
FrontRow offers adaptive online ELA and Math practice activities.
Teach n Go is a comprehensive platform for teaching online courses.
The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers graduate programs for teachers.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosting host workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.