Fun Formative Assessments addresses the needs of teachers who don't have computers or tablets for every student. And teachers who do have laptops, Chromebooks, or tablets for every student will learn some new ways to have students use those too.
Fun Formative Assessments will be held live at 4pm Eastern Time on March 28th. Register today! A recording will be available if you cannot attend the live session. The cost for this webinar is $20 which includes the live webinar, a copy of the recording, and a PD certificate.
Five Things You Can Learn In This Webinar:
1. What makes a formative assessment valuable to you while also fun for students.
2. How to create fun formative assessments for classrooms that aren't 1:1.
3. Why you should leverage students' picture-taking habits for formative assessment.
4. Development of engaging formative assessment activities that use a variety of question formats.
5. How to include students in the creation of formative assessments.
This webinar will be held live on March 28th at 4pm EST.
Please check here other live webinars.
Richard, why isn't this webinar free? I explained the answer in this video.