Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. How to Add Spoken Audio to Google Slides
2. How to Add Interactive End Screens to YouTube Videos
3. How to Create Short Answer Activities in Socrative
4. Create and Track ACT & SAT Prep Activities in PrepFactory
5. Use Socrative to Create Quiz Games That Accept Short Answers
6. Kupiter - Asteroids Meets Review Game
7. Video Tips With Isla
Join me on Tuesday afternoons in April for a series of professional development webinars.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.