Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you're having a great weekend. If you're plans include trying some ed tech tools, take a look at those featured in this week's most popular posts.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. GE Teach Tour Builder - Create Google Earth Tours for the Web
2. 10 Math Tutorial YouTube Channels Not Named Khan Academy
3. This Online Audio Editor Is Beautiful
4. Two Free Speech-to-Text Tools
5. Create Your Own Google Classroom - G Suite Not Required
6. Story Cubes - Templates to Help Students Plan Stories
7. Getting Going With G Suite - An Online Course
Looking for a keynote or workshop? Click here to learn about my professional development services.
I am offering five different online courses over the next four months.
- Getting Going With G Suite is a five week course that offers a graduate credit option.
- Teaching History With Technology is a three week course for middle school and high school social studies teachers.
- Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders is a three week course that walks you through how to create blogs and use social media to engage your community.
- Practical Ed Tech Jumpstart is the course for anyone who has looked at the educational technology landscape and wondered, "where do I start?"
- Finally, by request, I am offering from Blog to Job - A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.