As I do every month at this time I have assembled a list of the most popular posts of the previous 30 days.
Here are the most popular posts in 2017:
1. 5 Handy Chrome Extensions for Teachers
2. Two Ways to Visually Show Classroom Noise
3. 6000+ Children's Books Available for Free
4. 5 More Overlooked Google Slides Features Students Should Know
5. 7 Ways to Use Google Keep in Your Classroom
6. Saying Goodbye to a Great Friend
7. 5 Tools Students Can Use to Create Music Online
8. Great Ideas for Using Scratch in Elementary Math
9. 10 Ways to Use Google Earth in Your Classroom
10. 5 Google Calendar Tips for New Users
Looking for a keynote or workshop? Click here to learn about my professional development services.
I am currently offering five online courses:
- Getting Going With G Suite is a five week course that offers a graduate credit option.
- Teaching History With Technology is a three week course for middle school and high school social studies teachers.
- Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders is a three week course that walks you through how to create blogs and use social media to engage your community.
- Practical Ed Tech Jumpstart is the course for anyone who has looked at the educational technology landscape and wondered, "where do I start?"
- Finally, by request, I am offering from Blog to Job - A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.