Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 7 Google Product Updates You Might Have Missed in April
2. How to Create a Google Classroom With a Gmail Account
3. Kahoot Announces New Windows 10 Apps
4. Check123 - A Video Encyclopedia
5. 5 Good Resources for Teaching and Learning About World War II
6. 5 Resources for Learning About Aviation - How Airplanes Fly
7. Chromebook Camp & BYOD Camp Discounts Extended
Looking for a keynote or workshop? Click here to learn about my professional development services.
I am offering five different online courses over the next four months.
- Getting Going With G Suite is a five week course that offers a graduate credit option.
- Teaching History With Technology is a three week course for middle school and high school social studies teachers.
- Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders is a three week course that walks you through how to create blogs and use social media to engage your community.
- Practical Ed Tech Jumpstart is the course for anyone who has looked at the educational technology landscape and wondered, "where do I start?"
- Finally, by request, I am offering from Blog to Job - A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.