The Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp starts in three weeks. There is still time to register. If you're a Mainer, email me for a special discount only available to schools in Maine.
Here are the most popular posts of the month:
1. New Grading Options in Google Forms
2. Six Types of Video Creation Projects - And 18 Video Creation Tools
3. 4 Good Formative Assessment Tools for Classrooms That Aren't 1:1
4. Be Internet Awesome - Google's New Internet Safety Curriculum
5. Track Progress Toward Goals With This Google Sheets Template
6. Make Stop Motion Videos On Your Chromebook
7. Grade Items in G Suite Side-by-Side With Otus
8. How to Create a Word Cloud in Google Docs
9. How to Move from Google Drive to One Drive
10. 12 Sites and Apps for Learning to Code
Individual and group registration is still open for the Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp and the BYOD Camp. Register with a group and get a great discount!
Four online courses starting in July:
- Getting Going With G Suite is a five week course that offers a graduate credit option.
- Teaching History With Technology is a three week course for middle school and high school social studies teachers.
- Practical Ed Tech Jumpstart is the course for anyone who has looked at the educational technology landscape and wondered, "where do I start?"
- Finally, by request, I am offering from Blog to Job - A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.