In my typical pattern of booking travel a little later than I should, this week I finally made my flight and hotel reservations for the ISTE conference. This year, I'm once again attending as a media member. I'll be using YouTube to live stream some interviews with a variety of speakers and vendors in attendance. Of course, I'm also looking forward to connecting with many of you who will be in attendance. If you see me, let's grab a selfie!
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Two Ways to Visually Show Classroom Noise
2. 6000+ Children's Books Available for Free
3. 5 More Overlooked Google Slides Features Students Should Know
4. Grade Items in G Suite Side-by-Side With Otus Rubrics
5. 5 Handy Chrome Extensions for Teachers
6. 5 Tools Students Can Use to Create Music Online
7. 10 Apps & Sites That Help Students Learn To Spell
Looking for a keynote or workshop? Click here to learn about my professional development services.
I am currently offering five online courses:
- Getting Going With G Suite is a five week course that offers a graduate credit option.
- Teaching History With Technology is a three week course for middle school and high school social studies teachers.
- Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders is a three week course that walks you through how to create blogs and use social media to engage your community.
- Practical Ed Tech Jumpstart is the course for anyone who has looked at the educational technology landscape and wondered, "where do I start?"
- Finally, by request, I am offering from Blog to Job - A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.