Now I can hear some of you saying, "it's only August, Richard!" And you're right, so go outside and enjoy the rest of your summer before school starts.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Three Google Classroom Updates That You Will Appreciate
2. A New Google Forms Feedback Feature You and Your Students Will Like
3. Use a Screen Reader With Google Classroom
4. 6 New Google Classroom Features to Note
5. Learn Anything (Almost) Through These Interactive Mind Maps
6. A Game for Learning About International Trade
7. Two New Google Forms Features for Teachers
Would you like to have me speak at your school or conference? If so, learn how here.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
SeeSaw is my favorite digital portfolio tool.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.