This week I was at the ISTE conference for a few days. It was a busy, fun, and informative conference. My recap of the conference is included in episode #10 of Practical Ed Tech Live.
As I look forward to the rest of the summer I am getting excited about the Upstate Technology Conference in South Carolina. I will be giving the keynote at the conference ten days from now. I hope to meet many of you there.
Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. New Grading Options in Google Forms
2. Track Progress Toward Goals With This Google Sheets Template
3. SeeSaw Unveils New Features at ISTE 17
4. Kahoot Unveils a New Mobile App
5. The ISTE Presentation Almost Everyone Missed - And Shouldn't Have
6. 7 Places to Find Free Music and Sound Effects
7. Ten Ways to Use Google Earth In Your Classroom
Individual and group registration is still open for the Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp and the BYOD Camp. Register with a group and get a great discount!
Four online courses starting in tomorrow:
- Getting Going With G Suite is a five week course that offers a graduate credit option.
- Teaching History With Technology is a three week course for middle school and high school social studies teachers.
- Practical Ed Tech Jumpstart is the course for anyone who has looked at the educational technology landscape and wondered, "where do I start?"
- Finally, by request, I am offering from Blog to Job - A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.