As I do at the end of every month, I have put together a list of the most popular posts of the previous 30 days.
Here are the most popular posts in July, 2017:
1. The Periodic Table in Pictures and Words
2. 5 New Google Forms Features
3. Students Can Now Guide Themselves In Google Expeditions
4. Try Book Creator In Chrome to Create Multimedia Books
5. Tutorials to Help You Get Started Creating Apps in Your Classroom
6. Tips for Accessing Sites Blocked by Your School
7. How to Create a Multiple Part Test in Google Forms
8. Save Time by Using JoeZoo Express to Give Feedback in Google Docs
9. A Good Tool for Quickly Creating Comics
10. How to Use Unio to Deliver Lessons to Students' Screens
I'm offering three online professional development courses in August. Join me for a few hours in August and you'll gain new skills and ideas to use in your classroom this fall.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
Beyond Tech Ed is hosting a great Chromebook training in Palm Springs.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.