Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Ten Things You Can Do With Google Forms
2. My Go-to Google Tools for Social Studies Classrooms
3. Flip Anim - Quickly Create Animated GIFs
4. Three Google Classroom Updates That You Will Appreciate
5. Alternatives to YouTube's Video Editor - It's Going Away
6. Free Solar Eclipse Glasses in Your Community
7. Ten Things Students Can Do With Google Keep
Are you looking for keynote speaker or workshop facilitator? If so, click here to learn more about my services.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
SeeSaw is my favorite digital portfolio tool.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.