Creating and maintaining a blog can be one of the best things you’ll do for your students, their parents, and yourself.
Join me on October 10th at 4pm EST* to learn how to create a great blog for any classroom. Whether you’ve never created a blog before or you have started a blog only to see it fall to the wayside, this webinar is for you.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to use three popular blogging services.
- How to choose the best blogging service for your situation.
- How to customize the look and feel of your blog.
- How to get students involved in blogging.
- How to protect student privacy.
The cost of this webinar is $20. Registration includes access to the live webinar, live Q&A, a copy of the recording, and handouts.
*If you cannot attend the live webinar, register and you will be sent a recording the very next day. And you can still ask me all the questions you want through email while watching the recording.