October is Dyslexia Awareness Month. Perhaps you have a student with dyslexia and want to find out more about it. This post contains informational articles as well as links to different apps that have helped students with dyslexia.
- International Dyslexia Association- information about everything you need to know to help you understand dyslexia.
- Understanding Dyslexia- resources explaining dyslexia as well as a section dedicated to how schools can help.
- Assistive Technology for Dyslexia-
- Beeline Reader- helps guide your eyes from the end of one line of text to the beginning of the next using a colored gradient.
- OpenDyslexic- Chrome extension which changes the font on all webpages to increase readability.
- Accommodating Students with Dyslexia in All Classroom Settings- numerous ideas for ways you can help students with dyslexia succeed in your classroom.