This course offers everything you need to know to take advantage of the great things that G Suite for Education offers to teachers and students. Getting Going With G Suite is a webinar series designed for teachers and administrators who are new to using G Suite for Education. This is a five week course covering everything you need to know to integrate Google Drive, Google Classroom, Google Calendar, and Google Sites into your practice.
- Streamline your workflow with Google Classroom.
- Get control of your inbox with Gmail hacks.
- Create self-paced, self-grading assessments in Google Forms.
- Develop an classroom website with Google Sites.
- Organize meetings with Google Calendar.
- Keep track of bookmarks and notes with Google Keep.
- Make beautiful presentations in Google Slides.
- Create guided reading activities in Google Docs.
- A Google Classroom for Q&A during the course.
Getting Going With G Suite costs $147. (Subscribers to the Practical Ed Tech newsletter receive a discount code to save $15).
Can't make to all of the live webinars? Don't worry, every live session is recorded and emailed to you the next day. And you can still participate in Q&A through the discussion forum.
A note about fees for webinars:
Whenever I advertise a Practical Ed Tech webinar I am asked why they aren't free. There are two reasons. One, hosting professional development events is one of the ways that I am able to keep the lights on at Free Technology for Teachers. Two, while all of the tools featured in my webinars are free to use, my time for teaching about them is not free.