The first six webinars will be as follows:
- Building Digital Portfolios – January 9th
- AR & VR in the Classroom – January 23rd
- Social Media for Teachers & Principals – February 6th
- Video Creation as Assessment – February 20th
- Copyright for Teachers – March 6th
- Programming Simple Apps – March 20th
In addition to these webinars there is a monthly members-only Google Hangout for open discussion and Q&A about anything that members want to talk about. And throughout the year members can participate in a Slack group for extended discussion.
Click here to join the 2018 Practical Ed Tech Coaching Group.