Here are February's most popular posts:
1. Ptable - Interactive Periodic Table of Elements
2. If You Teach Science, You Need Science Netlinks
3. 16 Videos About the Science of Winter Olympics Sports
4. Newspaper Templates for Google Docs & Word
5. Use Google Sheets to Create Online Bingo Boards With Pictures
6. A Large Collection of Virtual Chemistry Labs and Lessons
7. Free Hands-on STEM Lesson Plans and Projects
8. My Favorite Screencasting Tool Now Works on Chromebooks
9. 10 Good Resources for Math Teachers and Students
10. 5 Observations Students Can Record With Google's Science Journal App
Book Me for Your ConferenceI’ve given keynotes at conferences and worked with schools from Australia to Alaska for groups of all sizes from 20 to 2,000+. My keynotes and workshops focus on providing teachers and school administrators with practical ways to use technology to create better learning experiences for all students. Click here to book me today.
On-demand Professional Development
PracticalEdTech.com is where I offer on-demand professional development courses and webinars. The sale of those courses and webinars helps to keep Free Technology for Teachers running. Click here to see all of the on-demand offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
MySimpleShow offers a great way to create animated videos for free.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.