Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. 16 Videos About the Science of Winter Olympics Sports
2. Free Hands-on STEM Lesson Plans and Projects
3. A Large Collection of Virtual Chemistry Labs and Lessons
4. 5 Observations Students Can Record With Google's Science Journal App
5. 7 Ways to Create Screencasts on Chromebooks - Updated for 2018
6. These Google Docs Add-ons Make It Easy to Find Public Domain Images
7. How to Create a Multimedia Quiz With Microsoft Forms
New Online Learning Opportunities
This week on Practical Ed Tech I announced the relaunch of my online course titled From Blog to Job. This is a course for anyone who has ever wanted to learn how to earn an income from blogging.
The Ed Tech Starter Kit contains my most popular professional development webinars in one package. You'll get access to these webinars at 50% off the cost of purchasing them individually.
Book Me for Your ConferenceI’ve given keynotes at conferences from Australia to Alaska for groups of all sizes from 50 to 2,000+. My keynotes focus on providing teachers and school administrators with practical ways to use technology to create better learning experiences for all students. I like to shine the light on others and so I often share examples of great work done by others as well as my own. Click here to book me today.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
MySimpleShow offers a great way to create animated videos for free.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.