This week I was supposed to launch The Complete Guide to Classroom Video Projects. Unfortunately, in making the switch between hosting companies I lost half of the course content. So I'm re-creating that lost content and will launch the course this coming Monday.
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Six New Features Coming to Google Forms
2. Create a Video Lesson Completely In PowerPoint
3. How to Use Google's New VR Tour Creator
4. Weebly vs. Google Sites
5. Changes Coming to the Google Drive User Interface - Web Version
6. Reminder - The Google Drive Desktop App Is Being Phased Out
7. Animaker Edify - Easily Create Animated Videos In an Online Classroom
Book Me for Your ConferenceI’ve given keynotes at conferences from Australia to Alaska for groups of all sizes from 50 to 2,000+. My keynotes focus on providing teachers and school administrators with practical ways to use technology to create better learning experiences for all students. I like to shine the light on others and so I often share examples of great work done by others as well as my own. Click here to book me today.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
MySimpleShow offers a great way to create animated videos for free.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.