These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Quizalize Introduces New Differentiation Tools
2. Turning Milk Into Cheese - A Science Lesson
3. Changes Coming to the Google Sign-in Screen
4. Three Free iPad Apps for Creating Animated Movies
5. Five Things You and Your Students Can Make With Canva
6. Microsoft Adds New OneNote and Teams Features for Teachers and Students
7. Purpose Games - Create and Play Educational Games
Bring Me to Your SchoolI’ve given keynotes at conferences from Australia to Alaska for groups of all sizes from 50 to 2,000+. My keynotes focus on providing teachers and school administrators with practical ways to use technology to create better learning experiences for all students. I like to shine the light on others and so I often share examples of great work done by others as well as my own. Send an email to richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com book me today.
Book Me for Your Conference
I have three openings left in my summer schedule for on-site professional development workshops. I can provide professional development workshops on G Suite for Education, Teaching History With Technology, and many other topics. Click here to learn more or send an email to richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to book me today.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
MySimpleShow offers a great way to create animated videos for free.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.