Practical Ed Tech webinar titled Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep.
In the webinar on August 30th you’ll learn what’s new in Google Classroom, what’s changed, and how you can use Google Classroom to stay organized throughout the school year.
Five Key Things You’ll Learn In This Webinar:
1. How to streamline your workflow through Google Classroom.
2. How to organize and share resources with students.
3. How to keep track of goals (yours and your students’) through Google Keep and Calendar.
4. How to manage multiple course calendars without losing your mind.
5. How to streamline meetings and meeting scheduling.
Click here to register today!
About this post: The sale of my professional development, webinars, online courses, and my on-site professional development services provides the funding to keep Free Technology for Teachers running. The resources that I feature in my online courses and webinars are free. However, there is a significant cost associated with creating, hosting, and managing the courses and webinars which is why I am not able to provide them for free.