- Using technology to help students analyze historical/ primary source documents.
- Making artifacts interactive.
- Hosting online history discussions
- The importance of structure and expectations.
- Using audio in history lessons
- Recording history with students
- Hearing history
- Creating multimedia timelines with students.
- Simple to complex options for every grade level.
- Creating multimedia maps
- Search Strategies for History Students
- Saving and sharing search results.
- Google Maps and Earth are not your only options.
- Creating videos and teaching with video.
- Making and using virtual tours.
- Virtual Reality tours.
- Augmented Reality tours.
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Lessons in Teaching History With Technology
Teaching History With Technology course on PracticalEdTech.com. That five week course covers seventeen concepts for infusing technology into social studies lessons. Those core concepts are outlined below.
at 8:19 PM