5 VR Creation Projects for Students
- Virtual reality tours based upon students’ favorite books. (On a similar note, VR to illustrate stories that students have written.)
- VR tours about places students study in geography / history lessons.
- VR tours to illustrate examples of math and science used in the design and construction of landmarks.
- VR tours to illustrate examples of types of landforms, rocks, waterways, and bodies of water.
- VR tours to illustrate examples of an animal’s natural habitat and range.
Tour Creator basics.
Adding points of interest to tours.
Learn more about how to use VR tours in social studies by taking my online course, Teaching History With Technology.