As I do every month, I have compiled a list of the most popular posts of the last thirty days.
These were the the most popular posts in November:
1. CoRubrics - An Add-on to Facilitate Assessment Among Students
2. Change Coming to Your Google Account's Sign-in Screen
3. 5 Good Places to Find Public Domain Video Clips
4. How to Create a QR Code for a Voice Recording
5. Five Places to Find Free Music and Sounds for Multimedia Projects
6. Edji - A Great Tool for Literacy and Critical Thinking
7. Is Your Feedback Really Effective? - This Google Docs Add-on Will Tell You
8. Supercharge Student Self-Editing Skills with this Writing Checker for Google Docs
9. Build a Body - An Interactive Biology Lesson
10. Nearly 900 Free Art History Books - And an Art Lesson
Book Me for Your Conference
I’ve given keynotes at conferences from Australia to Alaska for groups of all sizes from 50 to 2,000+. My keynotes focus on providing teachers and school administrators with practical ways to use technology to create better learning experiences for all students. I like to shine the light on others and so I often share examples of great work done by others as well as my own. Send an email to richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com book me today.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
TypingClub offers more than 600 typing lessons for kids.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
Seterra offers a huge selection of geography games for students.