These were the week's most popular posts:
1.Remove Image Backgrounds With PhotoScissors
2. Boclips - Millions of Ad-free Educational Videos
3. Students Can Create Their Own Tours to Share in Google Expeditions
4. Three Good Places to Find Hands-on STEM Activities
5. A Master List of Resources About Microsoft's Inclusive Classroom Tools
6. Vizor 360 is Now Free for All - Create Interactive 360 Imagery
7. How to Use PhotoScissors to Remove the Background from Any Image
Now Booking Summer Workshops!
I know that June can feel a long way away in the middle of January, but I'm already booking my summer workshop calendar. If you'd like to have me come to your school this spring (I have two May openings) or summer, please take a look at my speaking page and fill out the short form at the bottom of it.
And speaking of summer, the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp will return this year! I've secured a beautiful location for it that offers lots of activities for the whole family within walking distance. Registration information will be available soon on PracticalEdTech.com.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
TypingClub offers more than 600 typing lessons for kids.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
Seterra offers a huge selection of geography games for students.