This week was the second week for three online courses that I'm teaching through Practical Ed Tech. I've had emails from a few people who wanted to know if the courses will be offered again this winter. I will offer them again before the end of the school year. The dates for the course are still to be determined. In the meantime, I do have some course offerings available on-demand.
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. A Huge Change Coming to Remind - No More Texts for Verizon Subscribers
2. The WWII Museum Announces D-Day Electronic Field Trip
3. A New Look is Coming to Google Slides, Sheets, Docs, and Sites
4. Picture Yourself in Front of Any Landmark With Remove.BG and Google Slides
5. Free Alternatives to Remind - Spoiler Alert! They're Limited
6. How to Use Canva to Create a Timeline
7. 5 Good Tools for Creating Timelines
I know that June can feel a long way away in the middle of January, but I'm already booking my summer workshop calendar. If you'd like to have me come to your school this spring (I have two May openings) or summer, please take a look at my speaking page and fill out the short form at the bottom of it.
And speaking of summer, the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp will return this year! I've secured a beautiful location for it that offers lots of activities for the whole family within walking distance. Registration information will be available soon on PracticalEdTech.com.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
TypingClub offers more than 600 typing lessons for kids.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
Seterra offers a huge selection of geography games for students.