Sunday, March 31, 2019
Add-ons, Jeopardy, and Carmen San Diego - The Month in Review
This month I had the privilege to speak at a couple of conferences and spend a week working with my favorite charter school in Key West, Florida. In April I'll be speaking at three events starting with New Jersey City University tomorrow. If you're interested in having me speak at your conference or work with your school, please send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com
These were the month's most popular posts:
1. Where On Google Earth is Carmen Sandiego? - A Great Geography Game
2. 5 Favorite Google Slides Add-ons
3. My 5 Favorite Google Forms Add-ons
4. Six New G Suite Features for Teachers and Students
5. Get a Copy of My Jeopardy Gameboard Google Slides Template
6. My 5 Favorite Google Docs Add-ons
7. Five Good Places to Find Current Events Stories for Kids
8. Make Trading Cards for Historical and Fictional Characters
9. 5 Good Chrome Extensions for Teachers and Students
10. Fast & Fun Formative Assessment - Slides
The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp is happening on July 15th and 16th. I've secured a beautiful location for it that offers lots of activities for the whole family within walking distance. Register in March and save $50! Registration is now open here.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
TypingClub offers more than 600 typing lessons for kids.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.