Saturday, April 6, 2019
Poetry, Slides, and Interactive Videos - The Week in Review
This week I had the privilege to speak at New Jersey City University on Monday, host a Practical Ed Tech webinar on Tuesday, and run a workshop of Cumberland (Maine) County Adult Education. If you'd like to have me speak at your event or run a workshop at your school, please get in touch with me here.
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Google Slides Now Has Native Support for Audio! Finally!
2. Six G Suite Updates You Might Have Missed in March
3. Math Keyboard and More Updates to Microsoft Forms
4. How to Make Interactive Videos
5. How to Use BoClips to Find and Share Great Educational Videos
6. How to Create QR Codes for Google Forms
7. Poetry Comics from Make Beliefs Comix
The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp is happening on July 15th and 16th. I've secured a beautiful location for it that offers lots of activities for the whole family within walking distance. Only eight seat are left! Register here!
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
TypingClub offers more than 600 typing lessons for kids.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
at 5:00 AM