You should join this webinar if:
- You’ve heard about VR and AR but you’re not sure which is which.
- You want to find new ways to engage your students in learning about science, social studies, art, math, or language arts.
- You want clear guidance on how to start using VR or AR in your classroom.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The difference between VR and AR.
- Research-based applications of VR and AR in education.
- The material requirements for using virtual and augmented reality.
- How to make augmented reality experiences.
- Where to find and how to make virtual reality experiences.
Sales of Practical Ed Tech webinars along with my school-based consultation services are what provide the funding to keep Free Technology for Teachers running.