These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Ten Great Tech Tools for Social Studies Lessons
2. Rivet - A Reading App from Google
3. 5 Ways for Students of All Ages to Make Animated Videos
4. How to Use the New Version of Google Books
5. 5 Good Options for Making Digital Portfolios
6. ReadWorks Offers Free Summer Reading Packets
7. Easy Notecards and Flashcards
Thank You for Your Support!
- This week Fishbowl became an advertiser on this blog. Check them out and tell them you appreciate their support of Free Technology for Teachers.
- More than 150 of you participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar in April. Thank you!
- Only three seats remain for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp. Join us!
- Newlearn.io is a great site for finding standards-aligned resources.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.