Work With Me
There is still lots of summer left and I'm using it to plan some new professional development events and workshops for the fall. If you're interested in having me come to your school in the fall, please get in touch with me through the form here or by sending me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Ten Handy Google Keep Features for Teachers and Students
2. 300+ Google Tools Tutorial Videos
3. A Free Service That Lets You Print Almost Any Poster
4. How to Use Feedly
5. Quik - Quickly Create Audio Slideshow Videos
6. A Chrome Extension That Shows You the Value of Your Time
7. Common Craft Explains How to Craft Clear Email Communication
Practical Ed Tech Newsletter
Many people ask if they can get a weekly email instead of daily email. That's exactly what you get with the Practical Ed Tech Newsletter. Once per week I send out my favorite tip of the week along with a summary of the week's most popular posts from this blog. You can join that newsletter here.
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 275 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- Six of those webinars are available on-demand at 67% off right now.
- Quillionz is a new service that uses AI to help you generate quiz questions from passages of text.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.