These were the most popular posts in September:
1. Ten Free Tools for Creating Mind Maps and Flowcharts - Updated for 2019-20
2. My Top Twelve Tools for Social Studies Teachers and Students
3. How to Avoid the Google Calendar Scheduling Mistake I Keep Making
4. Ten Google Product Updates for Teachers to Note
5. Ten Sites & Apps to Help Students Learn New Vocabulary Words - Updated for 2019-20
6. My Top 5 Google Tools for Social Studies Teachers and Students
7. How to Use Rubrics in Google Classroom
8. 15 Digital Citizenship Resources for K-12
9. Fraidy Cats' Book of Courage - An eBook of Writing Prompts
10. 5 Features of Google's Advanced Search Menu
Bring me to your school or conference.
I'm already booking my 2020 workshop and conference schedule. This will be my tenth year of speaking at schools and conferences. Click here to learn how to bring me to your school or conference.
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 400 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- Book Creator is my favorite tool for making multimedia ebooks.
- PrepFactory offers free, personalized SAT and ACT prep.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I'm publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter - This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week's most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel - More than 15,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook - The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter - I've been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram - this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.