As I do at this time every weekend, I have put together a short list of the most popular posts of the last week. This list is based on total views during the previous seven days. Take a look and see if there are any interesting things that you might have missed.
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Ten Google Product Updates for Teachers to Note
2. How to Avoid the Google Calendar Scheduling Mistake I Keep Making
3. How to Create and Distribute Google Docs Templates
4. Knoword Offers Fun Vocabulary and Spelling Games
5. Fossils 101 - And How Scientists Know What Color Dinosaurs Were
6. ClassHook Adds Live Discussions for Video Lessons
7. These Cool Cats Will Teach You About Phrasal Verbs
A New On-demand Professional Development Course
This week I launched a new on-demand version of my popular Getting Going With G Suite course. You can sign-up now and complete it at your pace.
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 375 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- Pixton is a fantastic tool for students to use to create digital stories. Get started by using their free "Truth or Lie" lesson plan.
- PrepFactory offers free, personalized SAT and ACT prep.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I'm publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter - This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week's most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel - More than 15,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook - The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter - I've been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram - this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.