These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Transno - Quickly Turn Outlines and Notes into Mind Maps
2. 5 Google Product Updates for Teachers to Note This Weekend
3. How to Create a Multimedia Map on Padlet
4. Twelve Good Tools for Creating Mind Maps & Flowcharts - Updated
5. Three Easy Ways to Create Forms That Accept File Uploads
6. Open eBooks - Thousands of Free eBooks for Students and Teachers
7. Three Ways to Collaboratively Create Multimedia Maps
Through Tuesday you can get eight of my Practical Ed Tech webinars in one bundle at more than 50% off. Or save 20% on any individual webinar.
I'll come to your school in 2020!
2020 will be my tenth year of speaking at schools and conferences. Send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to learn more about how we can work together.
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 400 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- Robocompass - A Robotic, Online Geometry Box.
- Actively Learn offers thousands of high-interest academic articles for students.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I'm publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter - This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week's most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel - More than 16,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- The Practical Ed Tech Podcast is where I answer questions from readers, share news and notes, and occasionally talk to interesting people in education.
- Facebook - The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter - I've been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram - this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.