The next session of Teaching History With Technology will begin on January 8th at 4pm ET. You can save $30 on the registration when you fill out the form on this page then register by midnight (ET) on January 6th.
A Few Course Highlights
- Search strategies history students need to know.
- How to make your own history review apps!
- Creating virtual reality history activities.
- This course is comprised of five live webinars. The webinars will be held at 4pm Eastern Time on January 8, 15, 22, 29, and February 5th. The sessions will be recorded for those who cannot attend the live broadcasts.
- You can receive a certificate for five professional development hours for completing the course.