- Teaching History With Technology
- Getting Going With G Suite
- AR, VR, and Mixed Reality in Education
- DIY App Creation
- Teaching Search Strategies Students Need to Know
- Fast & Fun Formative Assessments
- Making & Teaching With Video
- To Geography and Beyond With Google Earth & Maps
- Blending Technology Into Outdoor Learning
- Keeping Track With Google Keep, Calendar, and Classroom
All of these workshops can be modified according to grade level (elementary, middle, high), the technology available to teachers and students, and to time allotted for professional development.
If you're interested in having me run a professional development workshop at your school, please get in touch with me at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com or complete the short form below.
Finally, if you'd like to work with me in a small group setting this summer, there are two tickets left to join me for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp in July.