Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you are also having a couple of fun days playing, discovering, and learning new things. If part of your weekend calls for catching up on some reading, I have this week's most popular posts for you.
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Six Google Product Updates Made in May Impacting Teachers and Students
2. 7 Helpful and Convenient Gmail Settings You Might Be Overlooking
3. Moving From Google Drive to OneDrive
4. Try Mentimeter for Classroom Quiz Games
5. How to Measure Distances in Google Maps
6. 5 Things You Can Teach Through Geocaching
7. Veescope Live - A Free Green Screen App for Your iPad
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 250 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- Six of those webinars are available on-demand at 50% off right now.
- Only two seats remain for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp. Join us!
- Fishbowl is a professional network for educators that is unlike any other social network you've tried.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.