If part of your weekend plans include learning some new things about educational technology, take a look at this week's most popular posts.
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. 500 Creative Writing Prompts
2. Interactive Versions of Aesop's Fables - And Dozens of Other Classic Works
3. Beaker - Virtually Mix Chemicals on Your Phone or Tablet
4. 5 Time-savers for Teachers Using G Suite for Education
5. Moving From Google Drive to OneDrive
6. An Update to Five Directions for AR in Education
7. Teaching With Historical Newspapers - An LOC Webinar Recording
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 250 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- Six of those webinars are available on-demand at 50% off right now.
- Only two seats remain for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp. Join us!
- Fishbowl is a professional network for educators that is unlike any other social network you've tried.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.