1. Google Expeditions is Now Available on Chromebooks!
2. Interactive Versions of Aesop's Fables - And Dozens of Other Classic Works
3. Immersive Reader is Being Added to Microsoft Forms
4. 5 Time-savers for Teachers Using G Suite for Education
5. Six Google Product Updates Made in May Impacting Teachers and Students
6. 500 Creative Writing Prompts
7. Beaker - Virtually Mix Chemicals on Your Phone or Tablet
8. 5 New Seesaw Features for Teachers and Students Creating Digital Portfolios
9. How to Automatically Caption and Translate PowerPoint Presentations
10. The Best Apps & Sites for Learning According to AASL
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 250 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- Six of those webinars are available on-demand at 50% off right now.
- Only two seats remain for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camp. Join us!
- Fishbowl is a professional network for educators that is unlike any other social network you've tried.
- Quillionz is a new service that uses AI to help you generate quiz questions from passages of text.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.