Wednesday, July 31, 2019
For one more day you can get the most popular 2018-19 Practical Ed Tech webinars in one bundle at 67% off the regular price. You can purchase the webinars individually for $15 each or all six in one package for $50. Purchase all of the webinars right here.
After today the webinars will not be available to purchase as they will be replaced by new live webinars in the 2019-2020 school year starting in August. The first three of those webinars have been announced. They are Intro to Animation and Green Screen Video, Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep, and Search Strategies Students Need to Know Now.
To be clear, if you purchase the 2018-19 on-demand webinars today, you will still be able to access them for as long as you like after today.
at 6:35 AM
It's the last day of the month. As I do at this time every month, I have put together a list of the most popular posts of the last thirty days. Take a look and see if there is anything new or interesting that you missed earlier this month.
These were the most popular posts in July:
1. 5 Helpful Gmail Features for Teachers
2. A Free Service That Lets You Print Almost Any Poster
3. Ten Handy Google Keep Features for Teachers and Students
4. Mapping Books
5. Seven Google Product Updates Made in June for Teachers to Note
6. 300+ Google Tools Tutorial Videos
7. My 5 Favorite Google Docs Add-ons
8. Five More Handy Features of Google Keep
9. Quillionz - Get Quiz Questions Automatically Generated From Documents
10. Create Your Own Mobile-friendly Random Name Picker
Live PD in August!
In August I'm hosting some new and updated professional development webinars through PracticalEdTech.com. Those webinars are:
- Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep - August 8th
- Intro to Animation and Green Screen Videos - August 15th
- Search Strategies Students Need to Know Now - August 22nd
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I'm publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter - This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week's most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel - More than 15,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook - The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter - I've been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram - this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 275 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- Six of those webinars are available on-demand at 67% off right now.
- Quillionz is a new service that uses AI to help you generate quiz questions from passages of text.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.
at 6:16 AM