The most popular posts of the week:
1. Dozens of Apps for Physical Education
2. Five Google Product Updates for Teachers to Note
3. Knowt - Quickly Turn Notes Into Practice Quizzes
4. Great New Features Added to Flipgrid
5. Seven Microsoft Product Updates for Teachers to Note
6. ClassHook Gets a New Look
7. How to Use the Read-aloud Function in Microsoft Edge
Live PD in August!
In August I'm hosting some new and updated professional development webinars through PracticalEdTech.com. Those webinars are:
- Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep - August 8th
- Intro to Animation and Green Screen Videos - August 15th
- Search Strategies Students Need to Know Now - August 22nd
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I'm publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter - This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week's most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel - More than 15,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook - The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter - I've been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram - this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.
Thank You for Your Support!