This week I hosted a Practical Ed Tech webinar titled Intro to Animation and Green Screen Videos. More than 50 of you attended that webinar, thank you! This week I'm hosting Search Strategies Students Need to Know Now. And coming up in September I'm launching an on-demand version of my popular Getting Going With G Suite course.
The Most Popular Posts of the Week:
1. Google is Adding an Originality Checker to Google Classroom
2. Two Important Changes Coming to Google Classroom
3. Unsplash for Education - Free Photos for Your Lessons
4. How to Add Video and Audio Comments to Google Docs
5. Three Ways to Create Shortened URLs People Can Actually Spell
6. How to Add an Animated Clock to PowerPoint Slides
7. How to Extract Audio from a Video
Would you like to have me visit your school this year?
Click here to learn more about my professional development services.
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 350 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- Pixton is a fantastic tool for students to use to create digital stories. Get started by using their free "Truth or Lie" lesson plan.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I'm publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter - This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week's most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel - More than 15,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook - The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter - I've been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram - this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.