This week I hosted the third of four Practical Ed Tech professional development webinars that I'm offering in August. By September we'll all be too busy to commit to a specific time for a webinar so I'm offering an on-demand PD course in September.
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Quizizz Adds Three New Features Including Tools for Making Math Problems
2. How to Add New Fonts to Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets
3. How to Extract Audio from a Video
4. EDpuzzle Live Mode - Turn Video Lessons Into Group Activities
5. 8 Epic Tools to Try This School Year - A Podcast With Vicki Davis
6. How to Use Socratic by Google
7. Bad News - Interactive Simulation Shows Students How Misinformation is Spread
Would you like to have me visit your school this year?
Click here to learn more about my professional development services.
Thank You for Your Support!
- More than 370 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- Pixton is a fantastic tool for students to use to create digital stories. Get started by using their free "Truth or Lie" lesson plan.
- PrepFactory offers free, personalized SAT and ACT prep.
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I'm publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter - This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week's most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel - More than 15,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook - The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter - I've been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram - this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.