Canva is create interactive infographics. In fact, you can use nearly any design template in Canva to create interactive graphics. In the following video I demonstrate how you can make interactive graphics in Canva and then publish those graphics on your blog.
Applications for Education
Adding some hyperlinked elements to an infographic could be a good way for students to make the sources of their information readily accessible to viewers. Using the linking tool could also be a good way for students to provide additional information about the key points that they emphasize in their graphics.
1. How to Add Audio to Google Slides - Updated
2. 5 Handy Google Slides Features You Might Be Overlooking
3. Ten Free Tools for Creating Mind Maps and Flowcharts - Updated for 2019-20
4. How to Use Flipgrid to Create Whiteboard Videos
5. 5 Helpful Gmail Features for Teachers
6. Google Expeditions is Now Available on Chromebooks!
7. Three Lessons to Learn from the $9.2M Copyright Ruling Against Houston ISD
8. How to Create Video-based Lessons
9. Where On Google Earth is Carmen Sandiego? - A Great Geography Game
10. An Online Lab for Learning About Weather Patterns and Forecasts
11. Boclips - Millions of Ad-free Educational Videos
12. Tools to Improve the Accessibility of Websites, Videos, and Slides
at 1:17 AM