As I do at the end of every month, I've created a list of the most popular posts of the month. It will probably not be a surprise to you that most of the posts in the list address topics related to online instruction. Take a look and see if there is something useful that you missed earlier in the month.
These were the most popular posts in April:
1. An Option for Making Sure Students Know They Have Google Classroom Assignments
2. An Overview of How Students View and Return Assignments in Google Classroom
3. Now You Can Use Flipgrid to Make Screencast Videos
4. 5 Google Classroom Tips for Teachers - Things You Might Have Overlooked or Forgotten
5. Google Classroom Assignments from Teacher and Student Perspectives - Nine Lessons
6. 5 Things You Should Never Do In a Virtual Staff Meeting
7. How to Quickly Create a Narrated Video from PowerPoint or Google Slides
8. Three Ways to Share Docs in Google Classroom - When to Use Each
9. By Request - How to Create a Timed Quiz in Google Classroom
10. How to Quickly Incorporate Google Meet Into Google Classroom
Online PD With Me!
I've been hosting professional development webinars for a decade.
- Registration for the Practical Ed Tech Virtual Summer Camp is open now!
- My most popular webinars are available on-demand right here.
- I'm always available to schedule custom, online PD for your school.
- More than 150 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech webinar this year. Thank you!
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County has been supporting this blog for many years.
- TPAI offers online graduate courses for teachers.
- Pixton EDU offers a great way to create comics in your classroom.
- Find cool mugs and other swag in my YouTube store.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I'm publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter - This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and it includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week's most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel - More than 21,000 people subscribe to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 350 Google tools tutorials.
- The Practical Ed Tech Podcast is where I answer questions from readers, share news and notes, and occasionally talk to interesting people in education.
- Facebook - The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has more than 450,000 followers.
- Twitter - I've been Tweeting away for the last thirteen years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram - this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.